(Suggested number of servings: 3)
- 350 g red dragon fruit
- 270 g (2 cups) yoghurt
- 50 ml (1/5 cup) fresh milk
- 20 g (1 tablespoon) honey
- Peel the dragon fruit and blend into puree using a blender.
- Combine the dragon fruit puree with yoghurt, fresh milk, and honey.
- Mix well in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into desired moulds and store into the freezer.
- Freeze for 4 hours then remove the mixture from the freezer a stir with a fork.
- Place it back into the freezer for another 4 hours.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Nutrient content per serving:
Recipes courtesy of “Junior Chef Cookbook, Vol 1: Let’s Play Healthy Cooking” by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 35 recipes, please email to: [email protected]
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia.