For any enquiries, please contact us through our contact details below.Positive Parenting Secretariat
VersaComm Sdn Bhd,
12-A, Jalan PJS 8/4,
Mentari Plaza, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: (603) 5632 3301 / 5637 3526
Fax: (603) 5638 9909
VersaComm Sdn Bhd / VersaTrend Sdn Bhd
Established in 1993, Versacomm has since earned the reputation as the country’s leading Healthcare Communications & Public Relations (PR) consultancy. Our core business model capitalizes on our excellent working relationships with Malaysia’s top healthcare Professional Bodies, enabling us to offer a unique mix of strategic consultancy, media liaison, community educational initiatives, conference and event management, publishing and database management services.
- Strategic health and nutrition education programmes for Government ministries, professional bodies and NGOs
- Medical and nutrition marketing communications for food, pharmaceutical & diagnostic companies
- Media relations and press briefings
- Editorial support and educational publications on child, adult and family health, communicable diseases and nutrition
- Event management
A. Nutrition & Non-Communicable Diseases
- The Heart Exhibition
- Nutrition Month Malaysia
- Healthy Kids Programme
- Vitagen Healthy Digestion Programme
B. Public Relations & Communications
- AstraZeneca Sdn. Bhd.
- Menarini (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Roche (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sdn Bhd.
- PepsiCo (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Mead Johnson (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad
- Danone Dumex (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Wyeth Nutrition Sdn. Bhd.
- Positive Parenting Programme
- MI-CARE Nurse Traning Programme
D. Conference Management
- NCD Conference 2013
- NSM Scientific Conference 2013
Below would be a list of Governmental bodies and NGOs we have worked with, in ensuring the success of the health projects/campaigns launched.
- Ministry of Health (MOH)
- National Population and Family Development Board Malaysia (LPPKN)
- Ministry of Education
Non-Governmental Organizations/Project Partners
- Malaysian Paediatric Association (MPA)
- Nutrition Society of Malaysia (NSM)
- Malaysian Psychiatric Association
- National Heart Association Malaysia (NHAM)
- National Diabetes Institute (NADI) Malaysia
- Malaysian Mental Health Association (MMHA)
- National Midwifery Society of Malaysia (NMSM)
- Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Malaysia (OGSM)
- Association of Registered Childcare Malaysia (PPBM)
- Malaysian Association of Kindergartens
- Malaysian Association for Adolescent Health
- Malaysian Dietician’s Association
- Malaysian Association for the Study of Obesity (MASO)
- Malaysian Oncological Society