- 4 pieces spring roll wrappers (preferably the wet
- type, steamed)
- 200 g (2 whole) bananas, halved
- 50 g (3 tbsp) peanut butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- 30 g (1 tbsp) peanuts, crushed/chopped
- 2.5 g (1 tsp) corn starch, mixed with water
- Put banana in the middle of the wrapper
- Spread peanut butter on the banana
- Add some honey on top of peanut butter, followed by chopped peanuts
- Roll the wrapper.
- Fold; use the starch as a bond to hold your rolls. Put in freezer bag and freeze overnight (or at least 4 hours or so to make sure the banana is completely frozen).
- Serve chilled.
Young chef ’s role
Peel and cut banana, coat banana with peanut butter and roll with spring roll wrappers
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia
Recipes courtesy of ‘Buku Masakan Pilihan Pakar Pemakanan, Jilid 2: Resipi untuk Seisi Keluarga’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 100 recipes, please email: [email protected]