Good nutrition helps children grow and learn. Activities that stimulate the brain are crucial for your child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. Therefore, the right nutrition and appropriate playtime are the optimal strategies to ensure your children have the right boost for their growth and development.
Child Nutrition Seminar 2014 @ Jobor Bahru
|Date||31 May 2014|
|Time||1.00pm – 5.00pm|
|Venue||Renaissance Hotel, Johor Bahru|
|2.00pm||Inculcating Good Eating Habits through your Child’s Curiosity
by Dr. Prof. Norimah A. Karim, Nutritionist
|2.45pm||Break – Showcasing of Children’s Crafts|
|3.15pm||Optimising Learning & Development through Play
by Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan, Consultant Developmental Paediatrician
|4.00pm||Questions & Answer Session|
How to Register?
Register for RM10 and you’ll receive:
- Goodie bags from Wyeth Nutrition
- FREE copy of Positive Parenting Guide
- FREE arts and crafts workshop for kids (4-7 years old)*
Seats are limited to 100 pax, so book your seats now.**
For reservation and further details, contact Positive Parenting Secretariat, Ms Audrey at 03- 5632 3301 or [email protected]
More dates and locations to come.
* RM10 registration fees will cover two (2) adults and two (2) children per family
* Limited to FIRST 50 kids ONLY
* Last day to register: May 27, 2014 at 5.00pm