- 60 g (1⁄2 cup) cauliflower, chopped
- 110 g (1 cup) yam bean (sengkuang), grated
- 180 g (1 cup) shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 60 g (1⁄2 cup) carrots, diced
- 30 g (1⁄2) yellow capsicum, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 10 g (2 clove) garlic, chopped
- 30 g (3) shallots, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) water
- Salt to taste
- saute shallots and garlic until fragrant.
- Add prawns and stir fry until cooked.
- Add cauliflower, carrots, capsicum and yam bean. Stir-fry for one minute.
- Add water and continue cooking until cauliflower, carrots and yam beans are cooked. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with white rice.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calories||: 90 kcal|
|Protein||: 9.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||: 4.7 g|
|Fat||: 3.9 g|