- 60g ground chicken meat
- 20g fried egg, cut into thin strips
- 20g spinach, shredded
- 25g uncooked rice (soaked in water before use)
- 30g carrot, shredded
- 1 small potato (boiled with skin on, peeled and mashed)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soya sauce
- Season the ground meat with soya sauce and add mashed potato. Form four meatballs.
- Coat meatballs with shredded spinach, shredded carrot, followed by fried egg and lastly with soaked rice.
- Arrange meatballs on steamer and steam for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with slices of cucumber or tomato.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calorie||: 146 kcal|
|Calcium||: 41 mg|
|Protein||: 10 g|
|Iron||: 1.4 mg|
|Fat||: 5.0 g|