(Serving size 1/2 cup. Serves 2)
- 200g cooked rice
- 100g mackerel, boneless, sliced
- 100g prawn meat
- 30g crab meat
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, ground
- 1 medium pc ginger, ground
- 6g spring onions, finely chopped
- 8ml oil
- 3g cornstarch, mixed with water
- 2g black pepper
- 5g red chilli powder
- 5g salt
- 2-3 leaves lettuce
- 1 sheet seaweed, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 small carrot, grated
- 125ml water
- Season fish and shrimp with red chilli powder and salt for 10 minutes.
- Sauté onions, ginger, garlic and spring onions in oil until light brown.
- Add all the seafood, stir for 1 minute. Then, stir in the cornstarch mix, and salt and black pepper to taste, into the mixture.
- Add water. Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve seafood over rice on lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with carrots and crushed pieces of seaweed.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calorie||: 256 kcal|
|Calcium||: 136 mg|
|Protein||: 24 g|
|Iron||: 4 mg|
|Fat||: 7 g|