- 250 grams oyster, shelled
- * 6 tbsp plain flour
- * 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 shallots, chopped fine
- 60 grams chives, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- * sifted together
- Lightly beat eggs and add in chopped shallots and chives.
- Add oysters, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Mix sifted flours with chicken stock.
- Combine and mix with egg mixture. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in non-stick pan until just smoking. Add half cup of egg mixture, making sure you include some oyster in it. Fry over medium heat for half a minute.
- Turn over and fry other side until cooked.
- Lift out and drain well. Place on warm plate.
- Repeat until all egg mixture is used up.
Nutrient content per serving
|Energy||: 235 kcal|
|Fat||: 12 g|
|Protein||: 12 g|
|Zinc||: 17 mg|