- 4 x pieces (20 cm diameter) whole-meal Lebanese bread
- 1 x 450 g canned pineapple slices, drained
- 160 ml (2⁄3 cup) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 red onion, halved, very thinly sliced
- 240 g (11⁄2 cups) chopped lean chicken ham
- 100 g (1 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsps coarsely chopped parsley
- Preheat the grill on high. Place one piece of bread on a baking tray and grill on one side for 3 minutes or until toasted and crisp. Repeat with the remaining bread.
- Meanwhile, cut each pineapple slice into 12 pieces. Spread the untoasted side of each piece of bread evenly with pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle the pizzas evenly with onion, chicken ham, pineapple and cheese. Lower the grill tray until the top of the pizza is about 12 cm from the heat source. Grill one pizza for 5 minutes or until light brown and heated through. Transfer to a serving plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining pizzas.
- Sprinkle the pizzas with parsley and cut into quarters to serve.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calories||: 201 kcal|
|Carbohydrate||: 25.1 g|
|Protein||: 9.2 g|
|Fat||: 7.1 g|