- 500gm chicken liver, trimmed and diced
- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup cashew nut
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup snow peas
- 8 – 10 Chinese cabbage leaves, shredded
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 11⁄2 tbsp cold water
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Heat oil in wok and stir-fry cashew nuts until golden brown. Dish up and set aside.
- Add garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken livers and cook for 2 – 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Dish up and set aside.
- Stir-fry snow peas for one minute, add in Chinese cabbage leaves and stir for another minute. Dish up and set aside.
- Mix cornstarch with water, then blend in soya sauce and stock. Pour mixture into the wok, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Return all other ingredients into wok and mix together. Heat for one minute.
- Dish up and serve with hot rice.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calorie||: 134 kcal|
|Calcium||: 96.5 mg|
|Protein||: 12 g|
|Iron||: 2 mg|
|Fat||: 7 g|