(Suggested number of servings: 4)
- 92 g (2 pieces) tortillas
- 87 g (1 whole) kiwi
- 116 g (1/2 whole) mango
- 93 g (8 whole) black grapes
- 71 g (4 tablespoons) plain yoghurt
- 20 g (1 tablespoon) honey
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- Peel the kiwi and slice thinly.
- Peel the mango and slice the flesh out from its core.
- Slice the mango into thin slices.
- Cut each grape into half and remove the seeds.
- Cut lemon into half and squeeze its juice.
- Place the tortillas on a flat and clean surface.
- Cut the tortillas using any shape of mold.
- Combine the plain yoghurt, honey, lemon juice and mix well in a bowl.
- Spread the yoghurt mix on the tortilla with a plastic knife.
- Decorate the pizza with the mix fruits and serve immediately on a plate.
Note: Number of pizzas depends on mold used
Nutrient content per serving:
Recipes courtesy of “Junior Chef Cookbook, Vol 1: Let’s Play Healthy Cooking” by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 35 recipes, please email to: [email protected]
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia.