(Prepared for 3)
- 250 ml (1 cup) soy milk
- 100 g (1 whole) banana, peeled and sliced
- 100 g (1 whole) apple, seeds removed
- 179 g (1 whole) kiwi fruit, skin peeled
- Blend all the ingredients together and serve cold.
- Fruits used can be replaced with other local fruits such as honeydew, watermelon, etc.
- Soy is high in protein, fibre, and unsaturated fats. It is also rich in vitamins and minerals.
Get Your Little One to Help Out
- Peel the banana skin and pour the soy milk into the whole mixture.
Nutrient content per serving:
Recipes courtesy of ‘Buku Masakan Pilihan Pakar Pemakanan, Jilid 2: Resipi untuk Seisi Keluarga’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 50 recipes, please email: [email protected]
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia.