- 150 g cream crackers, crushed finely
- 125 g (½ cup) butter, melted
- 200 g (¾ cup) cream cheese
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) whipping cream
- 65 g (¼ cup) icing sugar
- 10 g (1 tbsp) gelatin powder, dissolve in 2 tbsp hot water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Put the crushed crackers into a mixing bowl. Add butter and mix together.
- Pour mixed crumbs into an 8″ cake tin and press down with the back of a spoon until compact. Leave in the fridge to set.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with the whipping cream. Whisk until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
- Slowly stir in icing sugar and lemon juice. Mix until smooth and thick.
- Pour mixture on top of the biscuit base from the fridge and spread evenly.
- Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours until the topping has set.
- Cream crackers can be replaced with digestive biscuit or any other cracker.
- Reduce the amount of lemon juice into half if you find it too sour.
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia
Recipes courtesy of ‘Nutritionists’ Choice Cookbook, Volume 1: Healthy Recipes for Your Little Ones’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes over 60 recipes, please email: email@example.com