- 600 g (6 pieces) of salmon steak
- 20 g (1 tablespoon) honey
- 100 g (1 lemon), squeezed juice
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- 15 g (1 tablespoon) BBQ sauce
- Salt to taste
- 30 ml (2 tablespoon) water
- Decoration: dill leaves/ lemon
- Clean the salmon and place it on the grilling tray covered by aluminium foil. Next, brush some olive oil on its surface.
- Mix water with lemon juice, salt, honey and BBQ sauce. Stir and mix them thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture on the salmon to cover them thoroughly. Marinate it for about 1 hour.
- Grill the salmon in the oven for about 1 hour at 150°C. Remove the salmon from the tray and place it on the serving plate.
- Decorate it with dill leaves or lemon and serve it while it is hot together with steamed vegetables, salad and sweet potato.
Salmon contains Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Vitamin D and protein.
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia
Recipes courtesy of ‘Buku Masakan Pilihan Pakar Pemakanan, Jilid 2: Resipi untuk Seisi Keluarga’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 50 recipes, please email: [email protected]