- 300 g (3 slices) honey dew, cubed
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) low fat yoghurt
- 75 g (1 cup) oat cereal, toasted in oven till crispy
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) strawberry jam
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) watermelon juice
- Divide the chopped fruits between two tall glasses, reserving a few pieces for decoration.
- Sprinkle the oat cereal over the fruit in an even layer, and then top with the low-fat yoghurt.
- Stir the jam and the fruit juice together in a jug, then drizzle the mixture over the yoghurt.
- Decorate with balance of honey dew pieces and serve chilled.
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia
Recipes courtesy of ‘Buku Masakan Pilihan Pakar Pemakanan, Jilid 2: Resipi untuk Seisi Keluarga’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 100 recipes, please email: [email protected]