- 60 g (¼ cup) cooked skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 90 g (1 whole) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 20 g (2 tbsp) carrots, diced
- 30 g (2 tbsp) sweet corn
- 125 ml (½ cup) chicken stock
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) breast milk
- 10 g (1 tbsp) onions, chopped
- Place onion and chicken stock in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Add potatoes. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add sweet corn and cook for further 2-3 minutes.
- Lastly add chicken and simmer until cooked.
- Blend the mixture coarsely.
- Add breast milk just before serving.
- Instead of blending, you can mash with back of spoon while feeding.
- Serve with soft rice.
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia
Recipes courtesy of “Nutritionists’ Choice Cookbook, Vol 1: Healthy Recipes for Your Little Ones” by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 100 recipes, please email: [email protected]