- 300 g (2 pieces) tofu, cut and diced
- 100 g (10 whole) prawns, shell removed
- 45 g (3 tbsp) green peas
- 60 g (1⁄2 cup) carrots, sliced
- 10 g (2 cloves) garlic
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 8 g (1 tbsp) corn flour, mixed with 4 tbsp water
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garnishing: Coriander leaves and spring onions
- Heat oil and fry garlic until golden brown.
- Add in prawns and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add in water, carrots and allow to simmer until half cooked.
- Lastly, add in peas, tofu and salt. Slowly pour in corn flour mixture and stir well.
- Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calories||: 108 kcal|
|Protein||: 9.0 g|
|Carbohydrate||: 5.5 g|
|Fat||: 5.6 g|