- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 pieces taukua, finely cubed
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp honey
- A dash of pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 pieces button mushroom, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Put first five ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add in onion and mushroom. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until slightly cooked.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook over low heat, lifting gently at the sides to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath.
- When omelette is cooked, fold and serve.
Nutrient content per serving
|Energy||: 170 kcal|
|Fat||: 11 gram|
|Protein||: 13 gram|
|Calcium||: 108 mg|