- 375 g firm taufu, cubed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons oil, extra
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 425 g can apricot halves, drained, juice reserved
- 2 teaspoons mild curry paste }
- 1 tablespoon corn flour } mix together
- 3 tablespoons water }
- 2 tablespoons plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. Add the taufu and brown well on all sides. Remove and drain.
- Heat the extra oil and sauté the onion until tender. Add the ginger, curry paste and corn flour and cook for 1 minute mixture. Cook for 1 minute, stiring to form a smooth consistency. Add a little more water if necessary.
- Add the apricot juice, plum sauce, sugar and salt, stirring until boiled and thickened.
- Fold in the apricots, banana and taufu. Heat through and serve with rice.