- 300 g (4 medium-sized) potatoes cooked with skin in boiling
- water for approximately 15 minutes
- 4 slices of cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Peel and cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
- Place potato wedges on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Toss with your hands until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place cheese on top of potatoes and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Suggestion: Use Russet potatoes as it has a softer texture.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calories||: 252 kcal|
|Protein||: 8.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||: 17.7 g|
|Fat||: 16.4 g|