- 2 oranges
- 2 mangoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 small papaya
- Wash carrot and chop into thin pieces.
- Peel oranges, mangoes and papaya, and deseed. Cut the fruits into small pieces.
- Put all prepared fruits into juicer and juice.
- The final drink has a perky taste – sweet and sour – and is really tasty!
- You may use other fruits or vegetables as you wish. Remember the red and orange coloured ones will give you beta-carotenes, which is a precursor of vitamin A.
- For more fibre, use a blender instead of a juicer.
Nutrient content per serving
||: 115 kcal
||: 303 µg RE
||: 4 g
||: 1 g