- 3 eggs
- 250 g (1 cup) cooked chicken meat, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 60 g (½ cup) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 30 g (½) red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 30 g (½ cup) onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- 30 g (½ cup) spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, sauté the red pepper and onion in oil until soft.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in chicken, spinach, Mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture to pan. Cover and cook over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until completely set. Cut into wedges and serve with toasted bread.
Nutrient content per serving:
An educational collaboration with Nutrition Society of Malaysia.
Recipes courtesy of ‘Buku Masakan Pilihan Pakar Pemakanan, Jilid 2: Resipi untuk Seisi Keluarga’ by Nutrition Society of Malaysia. To purchase this recipe book which includes 100 recipes, please email: [email protected]