- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup canned pineapple pieces, drained
- 4 pieces canned peach halves, drained and diced
- 3 tbsp low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 1⁄4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 50 grams toasted muesli
- 1 egg, hard-boiled and sliced
- Combine A in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine B. Mix well to make dressing.
- Pour dressing over combination A and mix well. Garnish with C.
- Put in the fridge for an hour and serve cold.
- Serve with wholemeal pitta bread to increase fibre intake.
Nutrient content per serving
|Energy||: 122 kcal|
|Protein||: 3.4 gram|
|Fat||: 4.8 gram|
|Dietary fibre||: 1.8 gram|