Yield 8 servings (1⁄2 tofu each serving)
- 4 pieces tofu (380 g) – fried in a little bit of oil and drained
- 1 cup (280 g) chicken breast (minced)
- 2 tbsp (30 g) grated carrot
- 1 medium (50 g) onion (chopped finely)
- 1 pip (3 g) garlic (chopped finely)
- 1⁄4 tsp (6 g) sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp of pepper
- 2 drops of soy sauce
- 1 tsp (3 g) flour
- Cut each piece of tofu into two triangles and then slice to make a pocket.
- Add minced garlic, onions, carrot and soy sauce to minced chicken.
- Later, add salt, pepper, sugar and flour to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- Fill tofu pocket with chicken mixture.
- Bake at heat of 190°C for 15 – 20 minutes.
Nutrient content per serving
|Calorie||: 99 kcal|
|Fat||: 4.5 g|
|Protein||: 11 g|
|Calcium||: 84 mg|
|Iron||: 2.4 mg|